Introducing Empower The Corps (ETC) a product of Credit Direct Limited (a member of FCMB Group Plc) which provides quick loans to NYSC corps members while in service. Are you a serving Corps Member accepted in your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) and you need to urgently attend to some financial needs like start a small business, buy white goods for your room, pay rent, obtain a certification, attend a training, and learn a new skill or some other financial obligation? Look no further!
The Empowering The Corps (ETC) scheme has got you covered.
No matter who you are and what your needs are? We have 4 unique packages to help create an easy and convenient life for you while in service.
- Cash loans……This product gives you access to cash within 24 hours to settle any emergencies.
- ETC Asset loans…….The ETC asset loans gives you access to buy any commercial or lifestyle assets while in service. So if you desire an LED TV and DSTV Explora, or you prefer a washing machine and pressing iron to start up a laundry business, then you can reach us now.
- ETC Professional certification package……You too can get an extra certificate while serving like ICAN. ..NIM..PMP etc, while play your service away when you can equip yourself in preparation for the labour market. ETC can help you.
- ETC small Business Start-up packages…..Start up a small business like bead making, photography, Catering services, while in service. Leverage the knowledge learnt from NYSC Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurial Department (SAED) and build a business
Under the ETC, as a serving Youth Corps Member, you can access ETC Loans up NGN100, 000 and spread repayments over your service year. The ETC Loans are completely stress free!!
No guarantors needed | No collaterals needed | No equity contribution
- Application and Repayment completely online
- Loan is disbursed within 24 hours directly into your NYSC Bank Account
- Automatic Life and Medical insurance coverage during your service year
The ETC Scheme is offered in partnership with Skills Acquisition and Empowerment Department (SAED) of the NYSC Organization in order to give Corps Members the avenue to create opportunities for themselves during the service year.
Call us now – 014482225
Check our website – www.empowerthecorps.com.ng
Join our dedicated Social Corper funhub: www.social.empowerthecorps.com.ng
Follow us on twitter– www.twitter.com/empowerthecorps
Join us on Facebook- www.facebook.com/empowerthecorps
See pictures of our camp engagement, when you get to camp please look out for the ETC tents.
CDL Brand Manager- Joseph Osodi in Kaduna State Camp
Lagos State Camp
Delta State Camp
ETC team in Oyo State